Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Memory Space
In class, we listened to a story and drew what we heard. On our own we were to use the story and what we remembered to create something new. I used black and gray paper since the house burned down in the sorry. the different shapes shown represent different elements of the story on the paper.
Creating work from the memory of our childhood home. Since I have lived in the same house all my life, it is easy for me to remember it like the back of my hand. After drawing a contour of the house, I drew my parents. It is seemed more of my parents house now that my sister and I have both moved out for the most part. Theven colors used are the different colors of the wall within the house. We don't call rooms by what they are, but their color. "It's in the yellow room" Therefore my parents being represented and the colors within the house are the most important factors in creating a memory space for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment